Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?Simply enter your address, pick a restaurant, choose your meal(s), sit back and relax.
2. Is there a minimum food order, and what are the Delivery charges?Once you enter your address and click "find me food", delivery charges and deliverable minimums for each restaurant are clearly listed next to the restaurant name.
3. How long will it take?Estimated delivery times are also listed next to the restaurant name once your address is entered. These times are estimates based on restaurant preparation times and your distance from the restaurant.
4. How is my food transported?Drivers utilize hot bags and coolers to keep orders at optimum temperatures.
5. What if I want to add to my order?Simply call 989-723-EATS and we'll get on it immediately.
6. What if I want to remove an item or cancel my order?Again, simply call 989-723-EATS and we'll take care of it. If too much time has passed, and the restaurant has already made the order, charges will remain on bill.
7. Can I order beverages as well as food?Definitely! Even if the restaurant doesn't have to-go beverages, we offer drinks, snacks and sweet treats on the bottom of every menu.
8. What type of credit cards do you accept?We accept all major credit cards including American Express.